Regula document reader SDK 4.9.6. is released and available for download. The new SDK version has an updated database of document templates (220 countries and territories, 4590 documents are included, 703 of them are new).
Here is a brief description of what is new:
- Full support for 72x3 and 7017 series devices has been added.
- New security feature check - face photo comparison and verification (Visual vs RFID).
- XML generation for results in compliance with BSI TR-03135 v2 has been added.
- Possibility to process document images without DPI has been added.
- Support for certificate master lists handling has been extended.
- Possibility to get OVD image for supporting devices has been added.
- Identification information for all ID cards with MRZ has been added which allows recognizing them from any side.
- ICAO PKD and BSI master lists are now included in the database. They will be updated together with new monthly database releases.
ATTENTION! A new firmware version for RFID reader is 10.22. If you have version 10.x installed, we recommend to update your version to 10.22. It is necessary for correct work with some new chips at a physical level.