IRS “Currency” contains images of banknotes and corresponding security features and techniques with detailed descriptions.
- Detailed information about banknotes, description of their security features and techniques.
- Images of:
- banknotes in white, IR 400–530, 870 and >940 nm, UV 254 and 365 nm spectrum ranges;
- magnetic ink patterns;
- security features and techniques such as microprinting, intaglio, watermarks, holograms, etc.;
- Detailed glossary with descriptions and illustrations of security features and techniques.
Volume of data
- 199 currencies arranged by country and production series
- 7 211 banknotes and coins: 4 747 banknotes, 2 464 coins
- Express — a basic version that provides the user with the information about basic banknote security features.
- Forensic — an extended version for advanced banknote examination.
- Possibility to select the amount of information provided;
- High resolution images of banknotes, their security features and techniques;
- gif-animation of holograms and OVI-elements available in Forensicversion;
- Easy to search;
- Possibility to add description and comments to existing banknotes;
- Integration with Regula Forensic Studio software for image processing, comparing examined objects with reference images of banknotes and security elements;
- Multilingual interface:
- any other language at customer’s request
- Automatic update (requires Internet connection);
- Distant training for systems operation;
- User-friendly interface.
- Financial institutions
- Law-enforcement agencies
- Forensic laboratories
- Other agencies and organizations authorized to check documents
Information reference system installation
- A software protection USB-dongle with a limited update licence for providing access to the information reference system