Regula 4167 is a compact device designed in a plastic body. It can be used as a mobile device (powered by batteries) and as a desktop unit (powered by USB 2.0). Light sources can be activated on the device upper panel or with the help of «Regula Forensic Studio» software when the light table is connected to the PC.
The light table is often used as a separate control tool. It can also be supplied in the delivery set of a spectral luminescent magnifier Regula 4177 and other devices expanding their functionality.
- Examination of
- document basis
- paper opacity, watermarks, security fibers, planchetes, security threads, all types of windows, shadow images, etc.
- printing methods
- see-through register and other security features and techniques
- document alterations such as erasure,
- traces of signature forgery,
- blurred, crossed out entries, texts and images.
- Forensic departments
- Court expertise
- Financial institutions
- Border control/immigration services
- Customs authorities
- Medical institutions
- Professional spheres
- instrumentation engineering
- Other agencies and organizations authorized to check documents
- 6 rechargeable batteries, type ААА
- USB cable for battery charging and for connecting the device to a PC