The device is designed as a single unit for desktop use in a plastic body. Light sources for different examination modes are activated with the help of control buttons located in front of the object stage. A measuring scale on the light transmitting screen should be used for measuring sizes of examined objects. Product design provides a possibility to place a 10x magnifier Regula 100Х on the device body.
- Detection of security features with magnetic properties
- Examinations on different levels
- protection of the document basis
- paper opacity, watermarks, security fibers, planchetes, security threads, foil stamping, pole feature, all types of windows, transparent vanish coating, shadow images, etc.
- printing methods
- intaglio: texts, guiloche frames, rosettes and vignettes, microprinting, latent images and moire patterns, signs for the visually impaired, blind embossing, colour shifting ink, including OVI with embossing and latent images, etc.
- letterpress: serial numbers, texts, barcodes, etc.
- offset printing including Orlov and rainbow printing: texts, microprinting, moire patterns, background and anti-copy patterns, etc.
- screen printing: security features with optically variable effects, etc.
- see-through register
- physicochemical protection
- UV luminescence with different wavelength
- complex security features
- special polymer coating of security laminates
- metallized coating
- laser engraving
- Additional examination of
- document alterations such as erasure, etching etc.
- traces of signature forgery
- document mechanical defects such as cuts, tears, folds, etc.
- Border control and immigration services
- Customs authorities
- Financial institutions
- Other agencies and organizations authorized to check documents
- white oblique
- white bottom
- ultraviolet 365 nm
Detection of security features with magnetic properties
Maximum document size, mm — 210×300 (А4)
Dimensions (length×width×height), mm — 280×190×180
Weight, kg — 1,9
Power supply, V — 12
Power consumption, W, max — 18