Regula 4303M is constructed as a single unit for desktop use. Control buttons on the front panel are responsible for the activation of light sources in different examination modes.
The device has a spacious working area over the object stage, clamps for fixing examined documents and a special shield protecting from harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation.
Product design provides a possibility to place a 10x magnifier Regula 100Х and a torch right on the device body.
- Capturing images by a photo camera and saving examination results.
The photo camera is not included into the delivery set.
- Examinations on different levels
- protection of the document basis
- paper opacity, watermarks, security fibers, planchetes, security threads, foil stamping, pole feature, all types of windows, transparent vanish coating, shadow images, etc.
- printing methods
- intaglio: texts, guiloche frames, rosettes and vignettes, microprinting, latent images and moire patterns, signs for the visually impaired, blind embossing, colour shifting ink, including OVI with embossing and latent images, etc.
- letterpress: serial numbers, texts, barcodes, etc.
- offset printing including Orlov and rainbow printing: texts, microprinting, moire patterns, background and anti-copy patterns, etc.
- screen printing: security features with optically variable effects, etc.
- see-through register
- physicochemical protection
- UV luminescencewith different wavelength
- complex security features
- retroreflective protection
- special polymer coating of security laminates
- metallized coating
- laser engraving
- Additional examination of
- document alterations such as erasure, etching etc.
- traces of signature forgery
- document mechanical defects such as cuts, tears, folds, etc.
- Border control/immigration services
- Customs authorities
- Law-enforcement agencies
- Forensic laboratories
- Financial institutions
- Other agencies and organizations authorized to check documents
- Document authenticity verification device Regula 4303.ХХM
- Torch for Regula 4303.03M
- Magnifier Regula 1001M
- magnifier Regula 1003М
- camera mounting module
- case for device transportation