Regula 7515 is a compact device which consists of a controller constructed in metal body and two scanners used for non-destructive examination of the structure of electroconductive nonferromagnetic and ferromagnetic materials.
The device is used together with Regula 7505М, expanding functionality of the latter.
- Investigation of markings on data carriers made of aluminium alloys (silumin bodies of cylinder blocks and reduction gear assemblies, manufacturer aluminium plates, duraluminium bodies)
- Restoration of fully destroyed original VINs on ferromagnetic materials
- Surface examination of nonferromagnetic materials in oder to get information and (or) to prove the fact of VIN falsification
- Detection of welded joint defects in ferromagnetic materials and aluminium alloys as well as detection of weak signals in surface layers of ferromagnetic objects, e.g. residual (internal) stresses
- After being demagnetized, magnetic tape is placed on the examined surface and fixed.
- One of the scanners chosen according to the type of material examined moves along the examined surface.
- The controller forms voltage pulses with preset parameters and feeds them to the scanner.
- Pulse current flowing in the scanner conductor forms an alternating magnetic field around it which induces eddy currents in electroconductive material of the examined object.
- The eddy currents trajectories and the corresponding magnetic stray fields display the lines of electric resistance caused by the form, size and location of defects on the examined object.
- Obtained magnetograms of magnetic stray fields are visualized by Regula 7505М for further processing and expert analysis.
- Automatic controller troubleshooting, control of battery charge provided that the charging unit is connected.
- Possibility to examine weak signals such as residual stress in surface layers of ferromagnetic and nonferromagnetic objects.
- Border control/immigration services
- Forensic departments
- Customs authorities
- Law-enforcement agencies
- Car rental and leasing companies
- Auto service centers
Scanning time, m/s, max — 0,05
Width of the scanning area, mm, max — 20
Magnetic field intensity on the surface of the scanner conductor, kА/m — 30–35
Nonflatness of examined surface, mm, max — 0,5
Dimensions (length×width×height), mm:
- scanners — 30×45×70
- controller — 160×100×30
- charging unit — 100×80×30
- for nonferromagnetic materials (Al) — 0,16
- for ferromagnetic materials (Fe) — 0,21
- controller — 0,3
- charging unit — 0,15
Scanner power supply voltage, V — 24
Rechargeable batteries GP17R8H:
- time of non-stop operation, min, min — 40 (≈ 120 copies)
- charging time, h — 8