IRS “Autodocs” contains images of documents and corresponding security features and techniques with detailed descriptions.
- Detailed description of documents, their security features and techniques.
- Images of:
- document pages in white, IR 870 nm, UV 254 and 365 nm spectral ranges;
- security features and techniques such as microprinting, intaglio, watermarks, holograms, etc.;
- Glossary with descriptions and illustrations of security features and techniques.
Volume of data
- 935 documents from 123 countries
- Brief — this version is intended for automatic document verification when operating Regula readers
- Express — a basic version that provides the user with the information about basic document security features.
- Forensic — an expert version for advanced document examination.
- Possibility to select the amount of information provided;
- gif-animation of holograms and OVI-elements available in Forensic version;
- Easy to search;
- Possibility to add description and comments to existing documents;
- Integration with Regula Forensic Studio software for image processing, comparing examined objects with reference images of document pages;
- Multilingual interface:
- any other language at customer’s request
- Automatic update (requires Internet connection);
- Distant training for systems operation;
- User-friendly interface.
- Forensic services
- Border control and immigration services
- Customs authorities
- Aviation security services
- Car rental and leasing companies
- Visa support agencies, consulates, notaries
- Insurance companies
- Other agencies and organizations authorized to check documents
Information reference system installation
- A software protection USB-dongle with a limited update licence for providing access to the information reference system