IRS “Secure Documents Ultimate” contains images and detailed description of documents, banknotes and their security features at several protection levels.
- Detailed description of documents and banknotes, their security features and printing techniques.
- Images of:
- document pages in white, IR, UV 254 and 365 nm spectral ranges, IR luminescence, anti-Stokes luminescence;
- banknotes in white, IR, UV 254 and 365 nm spectral ranges, IR luminescence, anti-Stokes luminescence;
- magnetic ink patterns of banknotes
- security features and techniques such as microprinting, intaglio, watermarks, holograms, etc.;
- Glossary with descriptions and illustrations of security features and techniques.
Volume of data
- 211 countries
- 199 currencies
- 2 659 passports, 162 visas, 903 vehicle related documents, 4 645 banknotes, 2 457 coins
- Brief — includes only document and banknote images in different spectral ranges for basic control
- Express — includes some basic security features, document and banknote images for operative control
- Forensic — includes security features and images for advanced document and banknote examination
- Ultra — professional version for expert examination of documents and banknotes, which includes additional images of documents (anti-Stokes luminescence, IR luminescence, magnetic protection of documents)
- Forensic Pro/Ultra Pro — expert versions for advanced document and banknote examination with a special Document Builder application used for adding images of new documents, banknotes and their security features to the IRS.
- Possibility to select the amount of information provided;
- High resolution images of documents, banknotes, their security features and techniques;
- GIF-animation of holograms and OVI-elements available in Forensic/Forensic Pro/Ultra/Ultra Pro versions;
- Easy to search;
- Possibility to add:
- description and comments to existing documents and banknotes;
- images and description of new documents and banknotes using Document Builder application in Forensic Pro/Ultra Pro version;
- Integration with Regula Forensic Studio software for image processing, comparing examined objects with reference images of document pages and banknotes;
- Multilingual interface:
- any other language at customer’s request
- Automatic update (requires Internet connection);
- Distant training for system operation;
- User-friendly interface.
- Forensic services
- Financial institutions
- Border control and immigration services
- Customs authorities
- Aviation security services
- Car rental and leasing companies
- Visa support agencies, consulates, notaries
- Insurance companies
- Other agencies and organizations authorized to check documents and banknotes
Information reference system installation
- A software protection USB-dongle with a limited update licence for providing access to the information reference system