Compact Yet Powerful
Regula Compact Identity Document Reader enables automatic data capture and identity verification in banks, hospitals, hotels, telecom companies, retailers, education centers, and many other organizations. Within mere seconds, identity document data is automatically and accurately filled in.
Regula’s in-house software, delivered with the device efficiently extracts data from visual and machine-readable zones, processes data from RFID chips, reads barcodes, and cross-compares the obtained data to spot fraud. Regula Compact Identity Document Reader is flexible and customizable, which makes integration with third-party systems smooth and easy.
Automatic document type identification
Verify data from 12,000+ international documents.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Convert typed or printed text into digital data.
Scan and cross-check data from machine-readable zones.
Verify documents equipped with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips.
Graphic fields processing
Automatically search and crop of signature, fingerprint, document holder's portrait to display as separate images.
Recognize all kinds of barcodes to accelerate operations.
Ultraviolet 365 nm
Automated Identity Verification
1. The optical reader automatically detects a document in the scanning area of the device.
2. Document images are captured in different illumination modes.
3. Regula Document Reader SDK processes data and recognizes the document type.
4. The software performs document processing according to the template.
5. The results of the document verification are ready for further use.
6. The multicolor LED indicator on the device shows processing status.