The Power of Authenticity for Every Device
Regula Document Reader SDK is designed to read and verify personal data from a variety of IDs, passports, and other documents, as well as perform extra authentication with precise optical checks. It instantly authenticates documents that are captured by passport readers, ID scanners, forensic examination devices, and third-party passport readers in different illumination modes, including but not limited to white, ultraviolet, and infrared lights.
Regula Document Reader SDK for hardware leverages deep forensic knowledge of ID documents, possessing the largest library of detailed document templates on the market. Thus, it empowers identity verification processes with extended SDK functionality, such as automatic document type detection, as well as MRZ and barcode reading in conformity with ICAO and ISO standards.
It ensures the authenticity of an ID by applying various cross-checks across all available security elements, including electronic ones. Regula Document Reader SDK verifies the RFID chip is not cloned or manipulated. The results of the verification are instantly ready for further use.
Since it is hardware-agnostic software, Regula Document Reader SDK natively supports third-party readers. The wide range of supported passport readers and the flexible licensing makes it affordable for any identity verification use case.
Instant Reading of Documents
- Automatic detection and processing of ID images
- Document verification takes less than a second
- 12,000 document templates covering 248 countries and territories
- Automatic Authenticity Control of static patterns and dynamic content of IDs
- Optional integration of IRS database into SDK software which allows automatic showing up of reference images with security features of the current document under study
- Full compliance with ICAO 9303, ISO 18013, BSI TR-03105 Part 5.1, 5.2
- 30+ languages for out-of-the-box UI localizations
- Customization of UI and capture process
- Supports 138+ languages and scripts, including Latin, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, Chinese, and more