On June 1-2, St. Petersburg University of the MIA of Russia held an international scientific-practical conference "Forensic Examination: Past, Present and a Glimpse into the Future".
The conference addressed the following issues:
- general theory of criminalistics and forensic examination;
- effective application of professional knowledge and skills in the investigation and prevention of crimes;
- status of forensic departments in the law enforcement system;
- development of the scientific-methodological basis and adoption of good practice in forensic examination;
- specifics of conducting certain types of forensic examination;
- effective application of modern forensic solutions, etc.
Regula was represented by its partner in the North-West region of Russian Federation G1 Software Russia. The representative of the partner company gave a speech at the conference and demonstrated the devices Regula 4307, 5001МК.01, 4115, 4177, 4197, 1025, 70Х4, 7308 at the exhibition.