Regula released a new version of Document Reader SDK – 4.12.1. This version contains a number of changes and fixes, along with the updated database of document templates (241 countries/territories and 6584 document templates included, with 203 new templates among them).
The key features of the newly updated Document Reader SDK 4.12.1 include:
- A greatly enhanced document type recognition module, which now works 10 times faster. As a result, the database size has been reduced by 50MB, along with the loading time which has also decreased significantly.
- OCR for Russian national passports was substantially improved, with both speed and accuracy.
- OCR for Hebrew was also sufficiently upgraded.
- RFID SDK has been re-certified for conformance to BSI TR-03105 – Conformity Tests for Official Electronic ID Documents: Part 5.1, EACv1, version 1.41; Part 5.2, EACv2, version 1.2. It is now certified for Windows, Linux and Android operating systems.
- SDK version 4.12.1 now provides a better performance of both scanning and video-detection processes for devices Regula 7028M, 7017 and 7027.
Full list of changes and fixes.
To download Document Reader SDK version 4.12.1, follow the links below:
It is also available for download using Regula Products Downloader.
It is highly recommended to install this maintenance release to take full advantage of the most recent updates.
Please contact our support service for consultation via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use our support website http://support.regulaforensics.com/.