Regula released a new version of Document Reader SDK – 4.15.1. This version contains a number of changes and fixes, along with the updated database of document templates.
The key features of the newly updated Document Reader SDK 4.15.1 include:
- Added OCR capability of Chinese Simplified and Traditional.
- Greatly improved OCR for next code pages (alphabets):
- Cyrillic (Belarusian, Bulgarian, Kazakh, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian);
- Baltic (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian);
- Western European/Latin (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish);
- Turkish (Turkish, Azeri, Uzbek);
- Added new functionality of validating the printed text color of the field vs the template to Security text authenticity check. Furthermore, added new of validating the parameters and content of the barcode vs the template to Barcode format authenticity check. Templates are updated to reflect and enable this functionality for corresponding documents. Those are massive updates for US and Canada documents and are helpful in cases where validation is available by visible image only.
- Database update:
- 244 countries/territories and 7572 document templates included
- 550 new templates added.
- New RFID reader firmware version 21.14: it is recommended to update your 21.x firmware series devices to this new version. Fixed issue with USB enumeration on some PCs.
- Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 are no longer supported from this version and forward. The user either has to stay on the previous version or update OS to Windows 7 at least.
Full list of changes and fixes.
Please contact our support service for consultation via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use our support website http://support.regulaforensics.com/.